Healthy and Beautiful with Raw Food Diet
Healthy lifestyles are now increasingly popular, including eating a healthy diet or diet. One row of diets that are currently trending is the raw food diet. Before you practice this type of diet, let’s get more acquainted with the raw food diet.
As the name suggests, a raw food diet is a diet where people who eat it only eat raw foods, or foods that go through a little processing. The recommended cooking temperature limit in this diet is between 40 – 48 degrees Celsius Judi Online Terpercaya
In addition, food may not be processed in any way, such as pasteurized (high-temperature heating) or sprayed with pesticides.
This raw food diet theory assumes that the cooking process can destroy nutrients in food, so it is better to eat fresh food. This raw food diet is believed to be healthy for digestion, so food can be more easily absorbed by the body, and help reduce the risk of certain diseases.
What are the Benefits of a Raw Food Diet?
The effectiveness of this diet is actually still under study. However, there are several benefits offered by the raw food diet, namely:
- Reducing the risk of heart disease. Because this diet involves consuming lots of fruits and vegetables, it is considered to help reduce blood pressure and maintain heart health. However, the certainty of the benefits of one raw food diet still needs further investigation.
- Lowers bad cholesterol, because of the low consumption of saturated fats.
- Decreases body mass index, which also means overcoming excess weight.
- This is because food consumed on a raw food diet tends to be low in calories.
- Make skin look fresher.
- Healthy digestion, because the food recommended in this diet is rich in fiber content.
- Increase body metabolism.
Anything List of Food Is?
Below are some types of foods that can be included as a daily menu in the raw food diet:
- All fresh fruits or vegetables, or dried.
- Nuts, wheat, and seeds are raw or soaked in water.
- Fresh juice without added sugar.
- Young coconut water or mineral water.
- Fermented foods, such as Kimchi or Sauerkraut.
- Raw eggs and processed milk, such as yogurt.
- Vegetable milk such as peanut milk or wheat milk.
- Dry meat.
- Organic food that has not been processed, or processed using a temperature of no more than 48 degrees Celsius.
- Seafood includes raw sea fish (such as sushi or sashimi) and seaweed.
- Chocolate made from cocoa or chocolate beans that does not go through the burning process.
Be Careful and Watch This
The benefits offered by this raw food diet might make you interested in trying it. But, don’t be in a hurry. Look carefully and remember, some of these foods may not be safe to consume in raw conditions because they can contain germs or poisons.
Foods that are not recommended to be consumed raw or without processing are red beans, cassava, mushrooms, peas, peas, eggs, meat and milk.
Another risk that also needs to be considered when undergoing this diet is lack of nutrition. Iron, omega-3, protein, vitamin B12, vitamin D, calcium, and selenium intake can be lacking because the types of food consumed in this diet are very limited.
Remember, not all suitable foods become a raw food menu. It is better to treat food before consumption so that it is free from germ contamination. However, still use healthy processing methods, such as boiling or baking. If you have certain health conditions, it is recommended to consult a doctor first before trying the raw food diet.
Tags: healthy, raw food dietprevious -